Merciful Love
词 / 曲:谢思颖、褚治轩 A.C 、
孙立衡、玺恩SiEnVanessa
中译英:熊乃恩
主唱:玺恩 SiEnVanessa
忘了美好的生活 象是搁浅的船
Forgotten the good old times, like a ship caught on land
随着海浪起伏 我的力量渐渐消逝
As the ocean waves rise, I feel my strengths slowly run dry.
人们给的建言话语 使我努力显得无力
All the advice I have received, my efforts shunned, feels so lonely
回想起祢温柔应允 眼泪中流着怜悯
Remembering Your kind answer, tears flow down filled with mercy
即使感觉不到祢 还是紧抓着祢
Even when I don’t feel You, I will still hold tightly
即使现实泄气
Though reality’s stiff
我仍然要听见祢声音
I still want to hear You speak to me
Merciful love Merciful love
我要再一次 拥抱着 祢给的盼望
I want to again hold onto the hope from above
Unfailing love Unfailing love
听见袮声音 在我心里 我坚定与袮在一起
Along my heart strings, I hear You sing, I will remain with You firmly.
祢永远会在这里 一生永不缺席
You will always be with me, never will You take leave.
不能控制的想起祢 此刻进入最深安息
Thinking of You unconsciously, right now entered the deepest peace
袮说:「我知道 我都知道 所有眼泪我都看到」
You say “I know child, I know my child, every tear I will reconcile”
袮的声音环绕 成为最终倚靠
Father Your voice surrounds, my security found
Your love never runs out